- Lubricant: There are variety of lubricants out there - each serving different purposes. For a complete beginner, we would recommend a water-based lubricant. Not only are they natural and easy to clean up but can be used with condoms and sex toys as well.Silicone-based lubricants are great for those who have sensitive skin. They are also safe to use with condoms but not with sex toys, especially if the toys are made from silicone – it wears away the rubber after a while.Finally, you have oils which may be used as lubricants too. They are great for solo play and for those with sensitive skin. Don’t use oils with condoms! Oil can damage the condom and it could leak. You could end up with an STI or an unwanted pregnancy.
- Lingerie: Lingerie can help you get into that whole sexy mood. Contrary to popular belief, lingerie isn’t only for ladies. Just slip into something sexy and instantly feel good about yourself.Options range from babydolls and lace gowns to corsets and bodystockings. But comfort is the ultimate way to feel sexy, so if you are more of a tee and boxers sort of person, slip into one and ride that happy high in style.
- Vibrator: Sexy lingerie? Check. Lube? Check. It’s now time to bring out the toys! External vibrators like the mini bullet and layaspot are ideal for beginners as well as those who like orgasm through clitoral stimulation. However, don’t limit yourself if you are interested in trying a more advanced vibrator. There are various options for both G-spot and clitoral stimulation. And even if you’ve never tried one before, they are very intuitive to use and comfortable to experiment with it.
- Couple’s Toy: Toys are not always made for solitary enjoyment. Toys like pleasure rings can be used by couples during intercourse too. These provide stimulation for women and help men last longer. Also available in pharmacies across the country, pleasure rings are the best choice for couples wanting to try something new.
- Condoms - Safe sex is the best kind of sex. However, condoms don’t have to be a boring afterthought. Flavoured condoms, textured condoms, glow in the dark condoms - there are a lot of choices for you to experiment with. Ladies, buying condoms don’t always have to be the man’s responsibility. Female condoms are available in India too. Just make sure, you stay safe and play safe.
Five must-have products to make your life sexier!
Did you find this useful?