Auntyji

Do you have a question in mind that you're reluctant to ask? Love Matter's sexual expert Auntyji is here to answer all your questions.

All stories

Should I date a guy shorter in height?

Hi Auntyji, a guy has proposed to me. I find him interesting but he is shorter in height than me. I am a bit awkward about taking this further. Sejal, 24, Ahmedabad.

My aunt is flirting with me, help!

Hi Auntyji, an aunt keeps dropping sexual hints at me. What should I do? Amit, 22, Kanpur.

My wife is a survivor of child sex abuse. How can I help her?

Hi Auntyji, my partner has been a survivor of child sex abuse. It makes our sex life difficult and uncomfortable. How can I get her to come out of it and have a meaningful, pleasurable and healthy relationship with me? Sagar, 26, Lucknow

Does it smell bad during sex?

Hi Auntyji, I am about to have sex for the first time but I am worried about the 'yucky' smells down there. Please help. Gurpreet, 21, Delhi.

I'm attracted to children – what should I do?

I am attracted to children and want to have sex with them. I know it is wrong but I don't know what to do. ABC, 28 years.

Boyfriend paise maangta hai, what to do?

Hi Auntyji, my boyfriend keeps asking for money, what to do? Shweta, 21, Cuttack.

I saw my younger sister touching herself, should I stop her?

Hi Auntyji, I saw my 12-year-old sister touching her private parts while sleeping. Should I have a talk with her? Amol, 21, Chandigarh.

Why aren’t we free to choose who we love?

Hi Aunty ji, Why can’t we freely love people from other religion, caste or same gender? Pragati, 23, Jhansi.

How to delay periods?

Hi Auntyji, I am going on a beach holiday but the dates clash with my periods. How can I postpone my periods and is it safe? Samina, 24, Shillong.

I want to make love with my gf on Valentine’s. Isn’t it only fair?

Auntyji, I take very good care of my girlfriend, so is it wrong to expect a physical relationship on Valentine’s Day? Won’t it make this day extra special? Ankit, 24, Bareilly.

Shani ki dasha in my horoscope, what to do?

Hi Aunty ji, my horoscope says this year is not good for any relationships, what to do? Ankita, 22, Baroda.

Who will help us now!

Hello! What happened to our Aunty ji? Who will help us now with our queries on love, sex and relationships? All the Love Matters Fans, Young India.