Do you have a question in mind that you're reluctant to ask? Love Matter's sexual expert Auntyji is here to answer all your questions.

All stories

I follow a girl every day, will she see my love?

Hi Auntyji, I really like this girl and want to make her my girlfriend. So I follow her wherever she goes, the whole day. Do you think she will see my dedication to her? Harish, 23, Delhi.

Is it ok for women to talk about sex?

Hi Auntyji, as a woman, don't you feel uncomfortable talking about sex? How and when did you make a start? Preet, 24, Jalandhar.

Daily harassment on the bus: What should I do?

Hi Aunty ji, I go to college in a bus and every now and then I get pinched, touched inappropriately or ogled at. I am fed up but don't know what to do. Please help! Neha, 19, Delhi.

Is moving in with my BF a good idea?

Hi Auntyji, my boyfriend and I have been dating for a while and we are considering moving in together. Do you think it’s a good idea? Avani, 24, Lucknow.

Friend vs boyfriend. How do I get the balance right?

Hi Auntyji, I have just started dating and I really like this guy. But it leaves me with no time for my friends. How do I get the right balance? Pallavi,18, Managalore.

I want to make love with my gf on Valentine’s. Isn’t it only fair?

Auntyji, I take very good care of my girlfriend, so is it wrong to expect a physical relationship on Valentine’s Day? Won’t it make this day extra special? Ankit, 24, Bareilly.

My gf wants to have sex, I don’t!

Hi Auntyji, my girlfriend wants us to have sex but I don’t feel ready – emotionally and physically. What should I do? Keshav, 23, Noida.

I have made out a bit with my bf, can we go the full way now?

Hi Auntyji, I am in Class X and my boyfriend is in class XI. We have made out a bit. Can we go the full way? Vinu, XYZ.

Can I lose my virginity if he goes down on me?

Hi Auntyji, my partner and I want to have oral sex but I am scared. I wonder if I will lose my virginity through oral sex. Can you please advise? Sneha, 18, Kanpur.

How can I make my crush fall in love with me?

Hi Auntyji, I have a huge crush on a guy in my class. How can I make him fall for me? Can you give me some tips! Pari, 18, Bhavnagar.

I love girls but how do I find the one who loves me?

Hi Auntyji, I am attracted to women. But I don't know how to approach other women because I don’t know who may be interested in me and who not? I don’t want to embarrass myself. Akriti, 19, Jaipur.

Can I initiate sex with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now. I would really like us to make love but being shy, my boyfriend hasn't initiated anything yet. What should I do? Seher, 23 years, New Delhi.