Listen. Please. See a specialist or a good registered physician as soon as possible and see what can be done. If much time has not passed, you can ask for MTP, at any clinic. Consult a trusted doctor and please do not listen to any chemist or try some desi nuskha-DOCTOR only. Also, you can contact FPAI clinic information about which you can get at their website. If you would like to join in on a further discussion on this topic, join our discussion board, ‘Just Ask’


  • अनुमति रखने वाले HTML टैगस: <a href hreflang>