Listen Please meet an expert or a doctor who can be a registered and see what can happen. If there is not much time, you can ask for MTP, get the opinion of a trustworthy doctor in any clinic and don't come to the words of a quack or chemist at all- DOCTOR ONLY You can also contact fpai clinic, which you will find on its website. If you would like to join in on a further discussion on this topic, join our discussion board, "Just Ask”


  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang>