Dear Nisha, we hope you found a way to handle the situation. If not, take a pregnancy test as soon as possible. Also see a registered doctor to find out about your options.You can also contact a FPAI information about which you can gather from their website. If you would like to join in on a further discussion on this topic, join our discussion board, "Just Ask”


  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang>